Sunday, December 14, 2008

Collage Night in Durham, NC and Deadline for collages


For the next issue of la colle, the collage zine, there will be a... Collage Night in Durham, NC at the Golden Belt artist studios (Building 3- Studio 131) on Friday, December 19 from 6-9 PM! Details here: http://www.goldenbeltarts.com/newsEvents_Details.php?event_id=28
Address:
807 East Main Street, Durham (Main Street through downtown, turn left on Morning Glory on the left, soon after JC's Kitchen on the right).
Collage Night encourages people to take up scissors and glue and create. Source materials including paper, scissors, and glue will be provided, but participants are encouraged to bring additional materials. Julie will be collecting collages for her zine's 6th issue, with a clothing + fashion theme. Anyone who submits a collage for this issue will receive a free copy. Stop by Studio 131 and make a collage!


If you can't make it to
collage night, I encourage you to make a clothing (and/or fashion) themed collage and send it my way for the next issue of la colle! I have already received some exciting contributions and I think it might be the best issue of la colle yet! I would like to try to collect all collages by December 20th, but if you need some extra time just let me know. Additional details are here http://www.lacolle.blogspot.com/ or you can contact me through my yahoo account, juliejeanus

No comments: